BFb*. Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BFb*. Clan Website

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have got a Perm vent server than to //Flamey(IP:203.14.173.58 Port:6164 Password:bfblove A Huge thanks to Skormi<3 for supplyin us with a server, Thx Skormi you beast Xd thx Haze*
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 87 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:52 pm
Latest topics
» Herror bfb
We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:38 pm by Dynam!te

» .k1. Vs You Mob
We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:52 pm by pope

» AxLe Application
We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:21 pm by AxLe

» OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:38 pm by Nudie`

» I'm off, Thnx for your support..
We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:37 pm by Nudie`

» Sigh.....im not shure D:
We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:08 am by brendan

» Ventrilo Reminder..
We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:27 pm by brendan

» Youtube links.
We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:55 am by Nudie`

» Laggyness (for me)
We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:05 pm by brendan

We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light

Go down 
+3
Rooster
brendan
MaximuM-LeveL
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MaximuM-LeveL

MaximuM-LeveL

We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light Empty
PostSubject: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:20 am

Light issnt on atm but he needs to noe what votes and commands u guys want for the server

ohh stuf like time ,xlrstats , and what type of votes like restart cyclemap nextmap votes.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:02 am

I say we have xlrstats and normal user ones and heres 60 admin above - alias (my fave Smile) slap, scream !! (talks through console) kick and temp ban, able to choose map and cycle cmd 80 admins and up, everything including perm ban, Moon on/Moon off, and all cmd's that you think can have power, (ad them to the 60 so i can use xD)
Back to top Go down
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:04 am

Normal users probably should be able to kick but not much beyond that.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:10 am

LOL, no way, because then you'd get asses storming teh server and kicking people out of no where!
Back to top Go down
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:59 am

oops, meant to say normal members of the clan sorry.
Back to top Go down
Nudie`

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Rofls probably the only reason I joined this clan is because Haze bribed me. >={

He said you'll get what admins get.

Sif Haze sif lie.

I'll stay in this clan anyways.
Back to top Go down
Haze*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:30 pm

your gettin admin, but only (20) thats all normal members get

im thinking this
(20)
!xlrstats
!kick
!cyclemap
!alias
!!restartmap

(40)
!xlrstats
!kick
!cyclemap
!alias
!restartmap
!veto
!mute

(60)
!xlrstats
!kick
!cyclemap
!alias
!restartmap
!veto
!mute
!temp ban

(80-100)
!xlrstats
!kick
!cyclemap
!alias
!restartmap
!veto
!mute
!temp ban
!ban

just how i think it shuold go Very Happy
Thx Haze*
Back to top Go down
https://bulletsforbloodclan.forumotion.net
brendan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:33 pm

hazes is perfect, but i think you missing out 1 pretty cool one, it goes: !!
you can talk through the b3, i suggest you do that 60 admin and up.
Back to top Go down
lightyagami

lightyagami

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Wait. I\'m giving everybody over 60 admin I think. I want to be fair, if we want this clan to be successful I want to treat everybody in the right way.

100 -

!nextmap ut_4
!map ut_4
!alias
!cyclemap
!tempban
!pban
!mute
!veto
!kick
!restartmap
!!
!lookup
!unban
!slap

80 -

!nextmap ut_4
!map ut_4
!alias
!cyclemap
!tempban
!mute
!veto
!kick
!restartmap
!!
!pban
!lookup
!unban
!slap

60 -
!nextmap ut_4
!map ut_4
!alias
!cyclemap
!mute
!veto
!kick
!restartmap
!!
!slap

Last edited by lightyagami on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
brendan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:15 pm

80 should have the power of perm banning. and you forgot a couple:
!lookup (to find there ip to unban/ban.
Back to top Go down
lightyagami

lightyagami

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Alrite thanks
Back to top Go down
brendan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:17 pm

and !unban
Back to top Go down
lightyagami

lightyagami

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Lol okay
Back to top Go down
brendan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:57 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haze*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:02 pm

so, Light is the only 1 who can get 100, but he can only giv up to 80(Btw am i gettin admin cuz (LEADER)?
Back to top Go down
https://bulletsforbloodclan.forumotion.net
brendan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Rofl, course you are haze, your getting 80 admin so's skormi mart n' me.
Back to top Go down
Skormi

Skormi

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:04 pm

isn't that up to light.... haze?
Back to top Go down
lightyagami

lightyagami

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:45 pm

I'll prolly give haze 100.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:48 pm

I thoguht you cant..
Back to top Go down
lightyagami

lightyagami

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:53 pm

I can't? Oh well Sad
Back to top Go down
Nudie`

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:22 pm

I might have some extra commands from AussieArena the server. I have 20 or 40 admin on it. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light   We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Need To Know what u guys need for server by light
Page 1 of 1